Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vegas!

A Few weekends ago Andrew and I were able to go to Vegas sans Zeland thanks to our totally awesome parents!!!  Andrew was working on so music with his friends and I was hanging out with my girls from work. My co-worker and friend Christine is getting married (or actually is married as of 2 days ago) in Mexico and we could not attend so we all decided to head to Vegas for the weekend. I thought I would share some pictures from the weekend. We had a great time! 




Miranda and I with Lemonade and Gatorade. So fun!




 Statue of Liberty made out of jelly beans!

 New York, New York

 MGM

Creepy snakes on the strip...eek!



The Venetian

 Inside the Cosmopolitan which is totally where we are going to stay next time...this place is beautiful!

The Bellagio (I think)



2 comments:

Cheezhead Robin said...

Nice photos, especially the birds! Vegas is always a fun place. Bellagio,Luxor & Mandalay Bay are our favorite hotels. Is the Cosmopolitan a new hotel?

Unknown said...

I think Its pretty new. It's really beautiful! I can't wait to HO back!